Calling all HHS Class of 1963 Classmates
We still need classmates to responsd to our questionnaire below and also need classmates to volunteer to head committes. Do you plan to attend?
Our 60th Class Reunion is coming up and this is a call for your help and guidance in the planning.
Thanks to Dennis Dickert for his forward thinking and for taking the initiative and reserving a spot for us. Choices are minimal around here so he was lucky to find one available. Changes or cancellation can be made within one month prior.
Date: Friday, September 15th and Saturday, September 16th, 2023
Location: The Best Western Great Northern Town Center; 835 Great Northern Boulevard, Helena, Montana 59601
Call Hotel direct at (406) 457-5500. For classmates planning to stay at the Hotel, 20 rooms have been reserved for you.
What we need from you:
Is there interest for a major 60th reunion (something more than annual Rendezvous)? If so, we need volunteers to commit to serve on a Planning Committee. Some classes have used class officers, groups of those that have previously attended or those who rarely attend (a good way to renew old friendships). This can include locals or those from afar.
Questions to think about:
- Are you interested in attending? Yes? No? Maybe?
- What would it take to encourage you?
- What events/activities would most interest you?
- Are you interested in serving on the Planning Committee? Or what committee?
- Could you be persuaded?
- Would you prefer... I-day event or 2-day event? Rendezvous?
- Banquet/Buffet style meals (everyone pays the same) Cost includes space, pre-selected meal. Reservations and $$ in advance, OR
- Open space restaurant - order and pay for food and drinks on your own?
- Is cost expense important to you?
What is important to you? We need to hear from you! and We need committees to proceed with organizing our reunion.